Are you looking to deactivate your Lazada shop, finding it difficult to drive sales & keep up with store management? Well before we tell you how to deactivate and delete your store, reach out to us and we can help you get your shop to where it needs to be!
Before we get started it is important to note that deleting your application from your device is a simple enough process this is just a matter of uninstalling the app from your phone or computer the same way you would with other applications. i.e. long press app icon on IOS/Android mobile devices until option to uninstall/delete app appears.
On computers (Windows) the process is similar, go to your settings and select Apps, here you will find a list of all of the applications installed on your computer, simply search for the seller center app and select uninstall.
The problem often lies with the fact that the account itself is not then deactivated and remains active resulting in a lot of frustration. Below is a guide on how to permanently deactivate your account.
Once that is done Lazada requires you to fill in a form online on your reasons behind account deactivation, this is so they can improve their software and user experience.
How to deactivate your account
- Step 1 – Open your application and go to your Lazada Account.
- Step 2 – Select the “Account” Tab.
- Step 3 – Tap on Chat with Customer Care.
- Step 4 – Describe your motivations for deactivating or deleting your Lazada account.
and viola your account has been deactivated but not permanently deleted.
How to delete your account
- Log into the email address that is registered with the Lazada application.
- You will now have to write a new email addressed to @Lazada.com in the recipient column.
- Do not forget to state “Request to delete my account” in the RE: tab
- After that, you must send Lazada an email asking that all of your information be cleared out and your account deleted from their database.
- A response should be sent to you within a week.
- Once it is deleted, you will not be able to use your account again.
If you are finding the e-commerce platform overwhelming and are on the verge of deleting the app, STOP! Have you considered outsourcing the complex work of back-end management? This is Leaps specialty, we help small and large businesses get their footing on the platform, from logistics and CRM to SEO and marketing!
Reach out to us and we’ll take your business to the next level!